Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday in the Park


IMG_8214, originally uploaded by Pink Lady on the Loose!.
It was a warm day finally, after about a month of cooler weather, which is very unusual for this time of year in the Czech Republic. We've been having temperatures as cold as +10 and it's been very rainy - it has felt more like October than June. But today it was a beautiful +25 C and we even saw some sunshine off and on. So we went to the park to just relax and read.

My blue suede bag is new. It's F&F, i.e. Tesco's own brand and it was on sale. I paid something like 15 euros for it and it's leather and suede. In Finland, the only place where you could get a leather bag for that kind of price is from a thrift shop.

My sunglasses are Alain Mikli. I bought them in Paris more than 6 years ago and I had them converted into reading glasses in India. So they're now my "reading in the sun" glasses.

The rest of my outfit is the same as in a previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment